Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Ice

(7 Posts)
Speedballersteve Sat 14-May-16 18:03:47

Hi there guys,

I recently purchased a bag of ice (Eskimo ice, 2kg)from the supermarket. After opening the bag and using most of the ice cubes I filled the bag with the bag with water thinking it was resealable and put it in the freezer. I went back the freezer later that day but I couldn't open that door as the big bag had fallen over and the water had leaked and frozen over everything, including the freezer door. It has covered everything with ice and was an issue trying to open the door. I could really do with NOT HAVING ISSUE AGAIN so could anyone recommend me a ice company that has resealable bags.

Thank you and pls help

dementedpixie Sat 14-May-16 20:07:35

Why not use those ice cube bags that are designed to be filled with water and then frozen? Or just buy another bag of ice!

Speedballersteve Sat 14-May-16 21:42:00

Please don't shout I came to ask a simple question after having a horrible experience pls still recommend me a company

FATEdestiny Sat 14-May-16 21:55:44

You want these ice cube bags

smile

dementedpixie Sat 14-May-16 21:59:19

Or you can buy them in the supermarket

dementedpixie Sat 14-May-16 22:03:30

They are normally found near the freezer bags

Speedballersteve Sun 15-May-16 12:14:07

Thank you both, will ask staff in supermarket and show them the link
smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now