Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Fan oven or not? Zanussi or Belling?

(4 Posts)
notquitegrownup2 Sun 24-Jan-16 20:08:27

Need a new cooker. Ours is a slightly unusual size so limited range but have found two online with good reviews, which seem to tick the bill - ie they are electric cookers, which do what they need to do.

One is slightly more expensive with a fan oven, one is a Zanussi, the other a Belling. Any preferences or comments to help me choose, much appreciated.

FWIW I don't use the ovens a lot - I bake once a week, do the odd pud, and roast/lasagne but we tend to do a lot of stir fries/steamed fish/omelettes/pasta bakes, in between dashing here and there with very sporty kids . . .

goinggrey1978 Sun 24-Jan-16 20:13:36

Zanussi, as i had a belling and it didn't last

BikeRunSki Sun 24-Jan-16 20:21:30

I cook like you and we have a Zanussi fan oven which was fitted with the kitchen 8 years ago. It's been fine. I don't really know much about ovens, or care to, but it does everything I need it to. It's a bit warmer at the top than the bottom, but my standard of baking isn't bothered enough to care. It has a preset-able timer though, which is marvellous.

notquitegrownup2 Sun 24-Jan-16 21:03:44

Thank you ladies. Looks like we all prefer the Zanussi then : )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now