Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Buying Oak Furniture in England

(2 Posts)
ksmith82 Tue 24-Nov-15 11:19:11

Hi guys,

Quick intro: I'm Karen, a single mum living in Birmingham, England. (if you could all introduce yourselves before you reply that would be fab!)

I'm looking for somewhere to buy Oak Furniture online (as I don't have time to go in store to buy). Can anyone recommend me some places which will deliver to me (Birmingham, England). I already know that Oak Furniture will last me a long time so what really matters to me are 3 things;

1) Customer Service throughout the transaction
2) After Sales Support
3) Good delivery

More specifically, I'm looking for a dining table. Price can be up to about £800 as I've saved up quite a bit of money and I think spending a lot of money on a one off occasion instead of constantly having to replace crap furniture is better for me! If it's a little more expensive than that, a finance option would be a bonus.

The table needs to be able to accomodate up to 6 people...

Any recommendations?
Cheers smile

Smidge001 Wed 25-Nov-15 10:56:24

Despite the name of this website, they do Oak furniture. I've been really happy with the things I've bought. They claim to do delivery - though I haven't checked if that is country-wide. The quality of the furniture I've bought from there (and the info - sizings etc, as well as when I phoned to ask about some specifics) was very good.
www.pinesolutions.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now