Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Kitchen Aid mixer with food processor fixture or magimix 4200 l food process

(2 Posts)
needtomovesomewherewarmer Fri 13-Nov-15 14:35:18

I know this debate has been had a hundred of times but please are with me. After several months of deliberating I finally decidied that despite lusting after the Kitchen Aid mixer, the best option for us would be the magi mix 4200 L food processor. Mainly because I cook from scratch mostly, particularly sauces etc so the food processor would be helpful for that. My baking is generally more limited and basic.

However for my birthday DH has just bought me a Kitchen Aid Mixer, with glass bowl and food processor attachment.

Now I do LOVE the Kitchen Aid so handing it back would be difficult and DH has put a lot of thought into this bless him. BUT it's such a lot of money I don't want to hate the food processor and wish I hadn't kept it.

I know this debate has been had a hundred of times but please are with me. After several months of deliberating I finally decidied that despite lusting after the Kitchen Aid mixer, the best option for us would be the magi mix 4200 L food processor. Mainly because I cook from scratch mostly, particularly sauces etc so the food processor would be helpful for that. My baking is generally more limited and basic.

However for my birthday DH has just bought me a Kitchen Aid Mixer, with glass bowl and food processor attachment.

Now I do LOVE the Kitchen Aid so handing it back would be difficult and DH has put a lot of thought into this bless him. BUT it's such a lot of money I don't want to hate the food processor and wish I hadn't kept it.

Anyone any experience with the Kitchen Aid processor attachment?

Any advice anyone any experience with the Kitchen Aid processor attachment?

Any advice anyone

needtomovesomewherewarmer Fri 13-Nov-15 14:46:51

See www.lakeland.co.uk/70675/KitchenAid-Food-Processor-Attachment?gclid=CMPw797RjckCFUgTwwodnWgJmQ&src=gfeed&s_kwcid=AL!49!3!89042614469!!!g!52056531174!&ef_id=Viq4dAAAAdH2Kvqt:20151113144521:s Here for attachment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now