Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best Food Processor

(4 Posts)
lilygirl81 Thu 05-Nov-15 13:16:08

Hi

I'm looking to get a food processor as we are on a real health kick and it would really speed things up. The only thing is I just can't decide which to go for.

At the moment, it's just DH and I, but we are ttc so hopefully will need it to be family sized.

I am considering this Philips, this Bosch or this Russell Hobbs

If I went for the Bosch, I'd be getting it used from Amazon (or anywhere else I found them cheaply) but I think I am happy to pay up to £90 for a really good one that would last forever.

The main things I'll be using them for is slicing veg and chips, making hummous / salsa type stuff, mixing crumble topping and grating. I do like the idea of having a spice grinder too, though I could get over that.

I've been looking at these for weeks, so could definitely use some opinions. I'd also be interested if anyone has alternative suggestions

MancMum01 Thu 05-Nov-15 13:22:25

magimix every time for me - has a set of blades to do chips, veg etc and you can make cakes in it - there is also a smaller bowl that i use to make spice pastes etc. I use it every day and love it - more expensive but very powerful and does what it needs to .

FinestGrundyTurkey Thu 05-Nov-15 13:30:28

Which's bestest buy is a Kenwood at about £40

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006WYVEPI/ref=asc_df_B006WYVEPI29836490?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=pr-syn9-21&linkCode=df0&creative=22214&creativeASIN=B006WYVEPI&ascsubtag=mobileuknew,2137,prsp_uk_which,103,;f14711059f7d8ed97c2626f47df6e0da

FinestGrundyTurkey Thu 05-Nov-15 13:31:25

Aldi have a small spice/coffee grinder atm - it's about £8 I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now