Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Good small vacuum and sofa bed

(2 Posts)
joeyboy Wed 28-Oct-15 17:10:09

I am looking for a decent mattress on a sofa bed as it will slept on twice a week possibly with partner. I have been to DFS, Next and John Lewis. The John Lewis one was 1600 for a good mattress and a bit steep I felt. looking at closer to £1000. Any recommendations? By a good mattress, I meant possibly memory foam or sprung I guess. Also, my flat is going to be a small one bedroom so needed a small but decent vacuum, anyone recommend one? Worth getting a Dyson for £280?

Sevendayweek Thu 05-Nov-15 12:02:40

I love my little Dyson (I got the slightly 'previous' version for £250 fom JL) Even better, the kids love it too! Though it fills up quickly if eg hoovering a lot of fluff. We have a big house so Henry still deployed sometimes, but I hoover SO much more often now, it tends to be cleaner each time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now