Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nutri Pro - just a gloriified blender? Should I try and swap for a Nutribullet?

(3 Posts)
Anonymum40 Wed 23-Sep-15 10:40:19

I asked for a Nutribullet for my birthday and cheapo husband has bought a Nutri Pro as it was at half price. We've tried it out but our 'delicious smoothies' really aren't very smooth. Apples and carrots especially are still very bitty and chewy...
Is a Nutribullet much better?

Alimoo90 Wed 28-Oct-15 13:49:23

I work night shifts and see half hour commercials on the nutri bullet.
They seem very good and they tested normal blenders against the nutri bullet and blended for about 15-30 seconds, and used a sieve to see how much 'bitty' stuff was left over the nutri bullet had none whereas the normal blender had quite a lot of bits left.
So I'm pretty sure the nutri bullet would be very smooth. Made me want one as I'm not into eating fruit or veg but would drink a smoothie made from it.
I think they're about £100 upwards which isn't bad if you consider the health benefits? You would just hope it lasts a long time

MrsHooolie Fri 18-Dec-15 20:13:48

I believe the Nutri Ninja is the best from researching this recently myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now