Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

natural sleep latex mattress

(3 Posts)
chinwagger Sun 26-Jul-15 16:25:30

Hi all. Anyone heard or bought a mattress from this company (naturalsleep.co.uk)? I was about to buy a latex mattress from them but thought I'd do a bit of research before parting with the money and I can't find any information about them. Thanks

bamalam Mon 27-Jul-15 17:58:48

Can't find anything at all about them anywhere.

Is it the latex mattress you're after? I think lots of other places do them too if you have a bit of a Google.

We tried a latex mattress once but I found it super unwielding. Never again for me, but good luck to you if you've tried one out somewhere!

chinwagger Mon 27-Jul-15 18:52:25

Hi bamalam and thanks for your response. I've not tried a latex mattress before. What has attracted me is the longevity compared to other mattresses and the anti-allergy and antibacterial properties. I dont think I'll buy from naturalsleep as same as you cant find anything at all.
Best regards and thanks for looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now