Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Integrated Fridge - can't seem to find the size we need

(3 Posts)
HerRoyalNotness Tue 19-May-15 19:26:41

Any help please?

House has the fridge and did have separate freezer below it integrated into Kitchen with cupboard front. Tenant has measured up and it is 88.5cm by 54cm.

I can't seem to find that size anywhere, they're either small under counter or too tall. I've checked Argos, Currys, Amazon and B&Q. There seems to be only a small range these days

Are people not buying these types anymore? Where else can I look? Need to do it online as abroad.

Have asked Tenant if we can provide a freestanding but they've said no due to space. I did smirk at that as we had an american style fridge when we lived in the house! hmm

EldonAve Wed 20-May-15 18:33:59

www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/ have some
88cm tall is a standard undercounter size

ifonly4 Fri 13-Nov-15 15:16:46

We have a couple of small businesses locally who repair and supply fridges, ovens etc. My Mum needed a non standard washing machine as her counter is at 83cm (most machines are 85cm) and they found her one and installed it at a reasonable price.

If you get really stuck, tenant will have to accept an ordinary fridge in there, ie not integrated. You just need to remove the front wooden door and panel underneath.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now