Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

John Lewis washing machine - yes or no?

(3 Posts)
stealthsquiggle Tue 25-Nov-14 11:00:55

As seems to happen with almost clockwork accuracy every 5 years, our washing machine has died and been declared beyond economic repair sad

I was contemplating either Bosch or John Lewis own brand replacements - does anyone have any experience of the JLP ones, please?? I seem to recall hearing good things but can't now work out where from or justify it to DH

TIA...

jaundicedoutlook Wed 26-Nov-14 21:14:18

Almost all JL white goods are made by AEG. We had an AEG washer dryer a few years back when we bought a flat off plan and it was included in the fitted kitchen. Was still going strong when we sold the place 4 years later, but with all these things, you can get lucky/unlucky...

stealthsquiggle Thu 27-Nov-14 09:34:07

Thanks. In the interests of rapid delivery (yes, I am desperate) I have gone for a Bosch which gets rave reviews. Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now