Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Good frying pans

(8 Posts)
JollyScaryGiant Tue 22-Oct-13 15:03:33

My frying pan has lost its non stick. Pretty much overnight. So I'm in dire need of a new one. A big one with a lid.

Does anyone have a good one? Not looking for cheapness as it's worth paying extra for something decent.

Foxred10 Tue 22-Oct-13 15:05:24

I love the SKK non stick ones

dizhin79 Fri 01-Nov-13 07:46:27

get thee to tk maxx there's usually a great selection

deepfriedsage Fri 01-Nov-13 07:49:11

Get one with a metal handle. I can now put pan in the oven, life changing.

janeyjampot Fri 01-Nov-13 07:57:18

I have a Scanpan which is brilliant - still nonstick after many years and makes the best pancakes.

Mumzy Tue 26-Nov-13 12:42:37

These are my favourite: Meyer ive had them for 10 years and still going strong the non stick is fab

kipfeli Mon 03-Mar-14 22:09:53

In case you've not bought a new pan yet I can HIGHLY recommend Woll frying pans. I've had mine for about a year and LOVE it. You can 'fry' an egg in it without fat (honestly). V V heavy but cooks evenly and never, ever sticks. Got ours at the Grand Design show but friend saw mine and got hers from Amazon.

breatheslowly Mon 03-Mar-14 22:19:21

We have a Jamie Oliver pan and it seems good and can go in the oven. We don't put our nonstick pans in the dishwasher which makes quite a difference to their longevity.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: