Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Not sure what it's called but I can't find one! Breakfast bar? Trolley with stools?

(1 Post)
neuroticmumof3 Tue 01-Jan-13 17:05:18

I've got a small table thing in my kitchen. It's on wheels, has two drawers and two stools which slide into it when you want to put them away. I've had it about 10 years and it was about £60 from Argos. It's finally collapsing and I need a replacement. I don't know if I'm being really dim but despite much google searching I've only found a couple which were £££. My budget is up to £100. The strange thing is there was a wide choice of them when I got mine but now I can't find any. Have they been banned or become deeply naff?! I don't have room in my tiny kitchen for a proper table and chairs set up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now