Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone bought a sofa from http://www.csl-sofas.co.uk?

(3 Posts)
NKffffffffd3c41a62X1218b62a0d6 Tue 24-Jan-17 20:50:06

Hi lynnie
I know how you feel about csl...i had issues with scs....i wanted a leather cleaning pack so phoned what was advertised as csl/sofology...so i ordered on the phone a leather cleaning pack stating i didnt want bottle solutions i wanted wipes.. to cut a long story short the store i phoned though stating they were sofology was actually scs and when i got home with the product..it was bottle solutions ..after much arguing they gave me a full refund...i felt deceived because i was lied to by the salesman on the phone and when i went into scs and asked if they were now sofology the reception denied it...so it seems these companies are same company using different names..ppl beware and stand up for your rights!

lynniep Wed 12-Dec-12 18:13:41

bump!

lynniep Tue 11-Dec-12 20:43:27

I like the look of their sofas on the website. Unfortunately we don't live near any of the stores. I wonder how they are in relation to DFS/Furniture village and the like (better, about the same)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now