Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tumble Dryer

(6 Posts)
babysbreath Sun 21-Aug-11 22:22:06

I want to get a tumble dryer - not the one with a hose that sticks out of the window! Any suggestions for a good buy?

cheekyginger Mon 22-Aug-11 19:35:20

Hi BB,

You should check out the Boots.com website they do an appliance section that you can compare appliances etc. And you gets loads of AC points.

You are looking for a condenser model. They collect the water in a separate compartment that you empty.

We bought a Zanussi and i couldnt find it cheaper anywhere else, so the prices are good.

Good luck

cheekyginger Mon 22-Aug-11 22:24:20

It's actually www.bootskitchenappliances.com

midnightexpress Mon 22-Aug-11 22:25:36

We got a Bosch (without the hose that sticks out of the window grin) about 6 months ago and so far so good.

thisisyesterday Mon 22-Aug-11 22:26:09

i bought our bosch tumble drier from boots too and had good service/prices from them.

was about £300 and worth every penny

babysbreath Tue 23-Aug-11 18:49:38

Thanks for your replies. I think I've narrowed it down to either a Bosch or Siemens - any experience on these would be helpful, although most mn's seem to have a Bosch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now