Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. We've spent weeks researching and testing vacuum cleaners in real homes with real families. Read our vacuum cleaner reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Hand blender or food processor?

(2 Posts)
Maisieskates Fri 22-Jul-11 14:37:42

My hand blender has just broke so I'm trying to decide what to replace it with. I need something that can be used to make fairy cakes (no big cakes), sauces, smoothies, chop nuts etc plus I'll be weaning DD in a couple of months so it needs to be suitable for her food too. Ideally I want something that wont take up too much space on the worktop. Any suggestions (or things to steer clear of) much appreciated.

rachelinscotland Thu 28-Jul-11 15:13:15

I love my hand blender for soups (since you don't have to dirty an extra dish - just use straight in the pan) AND couldn't live without my Magimix food processor either. I guess it depends on what you're using it for most, but I need both! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: