Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Door mat

(7 Posts)
readywithwellies Thu 23-Jun-11 23:40:33

Hi
Can anyone recommend a washable non
Slip doormat. Needs to fit in a normal sized washing machine, so personal experiences only please if you know yours does this. Colour unimportant. Thanks in advance

chocolatespiders Thu 23-Jun-11 23:42:54

Have you seen the turtle doormats they are my dream but to many pennies for me!! one day I will own one though

readywithwellies Thu 23-Jun-11 23:47:21

No will google now thanks grin but if they are too expensive for you then likely same for
Me sad

SposeIOughtToNameChange Thu 23-Jun-11 23:57:00

grin at 'dream doormats'!

The JML ones are good, washable, hardwearing and really do soak up a welly full of snow!

readywithwellies Fri 24-Jun-11 00:42:50

Supose - thanks I think I had one of those before and it did go in the machine. The one I have doesn't go in my machine and with 4 dogs n 3 kids I need it too!!! Turtle mats from £30 and lovely designs, may email about fitting in the machine though before ordering. Any other recommendations?

Turtle mats are really good. I've got a couple and they do fit in my machine, though it's a big top-loader. Think the small standard size mats would fit in standard front-loading washing machines. Certainly worth asking them; they seem to be a smallish company with good customer service so I would hope they would give you an honest answer quite quickly.

chocolatespiders Fri 24-Jun-11 18:00:32

They do sell the turtle mats in John Lewis and on Amazon... envy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now