Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What washing machine for large drum and quick cycle?

(4 Posts)
ajandjjmum Mon 23-May-11 08:37:37

Our current machine sounds like it's about to explode, so we need to do something fast!

Liked the sound of the machine that Asda offer, that has a very quick cycle, but the reviews aren't good.

Trying to avoid Miele type costs if I can.

Need large drum, quick cycle options and durability - it gets very heavy use!

Be grateful for any advice/experience.

soggybottomflancase Mon 23-May-11 13:06:55

www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/beko-wme8227w-washing-machine-white-02620825-pdt.html?srcid=198&gclid=CKDchMiE_qgCFUEa4Qod3EkaSA damn that's less than I paid when I got it, love it so much, daily quick 39 mins!

ajandjjmum Mon 23-May-11 15:16:05

Thank you smile

Koumak Thu 16-Jun-11 10:39:33

I have bought Panasonic NA-168VX2 from JOhn Lewis couple motnhs ago, they have different models on now though
but it is brilliant, i bought it for £450 (on offer then) and got 6 years guarantee from Panasonic for free! it is 1600 spin so best one there is and is 8/9kg wash (sorry cant remember exactly), it also has a quick "sports wash" and 15min and 60min cycles, its brilliant, super quiet too! best one i ever had and it does get used daily, sometimes more than once so really heave user here!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now