Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Jamie at home products

(6 Posts)
ja9 Mon 14-Mar-11 12:34:34

So i'm going to one of these parties at the weekend and was wondering if people had recommendations of things they have previously bought and liked...

What kind of price are the items? I've had a look at the website but it doesn't seem to give prices or a product list.

TIA

soppypreggyloon Mon 14-Mar-11 16:00:41

its pretty dear to be honest but is lovely!

if you watch any of the 30 minute meals stuff i think you'll spot some of it. i bought a large roasting tin which is fab and an ok price and did great christmas roasties. i also got some mugs as i liked the pattern - they were £12.50 for 2 i think so quite £.

ja9 Mon 14-Mar-11 18:18:48

thanks soppy!

ja9 Tue 15-Mar-11 12:42:51

So it's either too new... or too cher to comment on then! Bodes well for the weekend grin

SparkyToo Mon 27-Jun-11 05:42:04

I bought the carving board - which has been great. Love Jamie's way of being able to cut up your meat and then put it on the table as carving board looks quite attractive. Just think he needs to add some larger ones to the range as it's not so big.

cybboid Mon 27-Jun-11 07:05:48

prices arent cheap but excellent quality

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now