Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Film for windows

(2 Posts)
HowsTheSerenity Fri 03-Dec-10 13:20:34

Does anyone have that film that goes on windows that apparantly helps to keep the heat in the house?

Does it work?

Any idea what it is called and a recommendation for getting it?


firefliesinjune Sat 04-Dec-10 06:52:42

We used to use it before we got double glazing.

It does help to keep drafts out.

I think we bought it from wilkinsons and you stick it over the window and then with hair dryer you shrink it into place if needed.

Not sure what its called though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: