Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Free printable worksheets

(9 Posts)
wheresthewine36 Tue 07-Feb-17 10:27:59

Does anyone have any links for free, printable worksheets for Early Years through to Key Stage 2, please?

MongerTruffle Wed 08-Feb-17 21:05:42

For which subjects?

wheresthewine36 Thu 09-Feb-17 09:15:40

All subjects, please, Truffle.

JustRichmal Thu 09-Feb-17 13:31:41

There are some on senteacher. (sorry, having difficulty doing link)

If it is for teaching at home, I would be wary of using too many worksheets. The are better ways of engaging a child's interest in a subject.

glenthebattleostrich Thu 09-Feb-17 13:32:50

Have a look on twinkl, a lot of their stuff is pay for but they do have a fair amount of free content.

Also activity village is quite good

cantkeepawayforever Thu 09-Feb-17 13:42:18

Much better to Google for precisely what you need.

There are genuinely hundreds - maths-aids, dadsworksheets, Twinkl, senteacher, mathworksheets4kids, tes resources, primary resources, math-drills, homeschoolmath, nrich etc etc etc - and that's just a selection of the ones I might look at when considering collecting some questions together for a week of Maths, depending on the topic.

All have some strengths, and some weaknesses. There are few that cover the whole curriculum, and obviously a child may need a variety of approaches when looking at a specific area, and may need different approaches for different concepts.

So Google [name of topic] worksheets, and see what comes up in the image search in particular.

wheresthewine36 Thu 09-Feb-17 14:04:42

Thanks all. I have googled and got lots of results, just wanted to see if anyone had particular recommendations.
Justrich, not for home schooling, just to support their learning.

JustRichmal Thu 09-Feb-17 21:07:06

Have you also considered the free learning sites like Khan Academy?

Dd also liked work books like "Enchanter English" and "Mythical Maths",

wheresthewine36 Fri 10-Feb-17 08:30:09

Thanks, JustRichmal, I hadn't heard of those. Will have a look :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now