Talk

Advanced search

Free printable worksheets

(10 Posts)
wheresthewine36 Tue 07-Feb-17 10:27:59

Does anyone have any links for free, printable worksheets for Early Years through to Key Stage 2, please?

MongerTruffle Wed 08-Feb-17 21:05:42

For which subjects?

wheresthewine36 Thu 09-Feb-17 09:15:40

All subjects, please, Truffle.

JustRichmal Thu 09-Feb-17 13:31:41

There are some on senteacher. (sorry, having difficulty doing link)

If it is for teaching at home, I would be wary of using too many worksheets. The are better ways of engaging a child's interest in a subject.

glenthebattleostrich Thu 09-Feb-17 13:32:50

Have a look on twinkl, a lot of their stuff is pay for but they do have a fair amount of free content.

Also activity village is quite good

cantkeepawayforever Thu 09-Feb-17 13:42:18

Much better to Google for precisely what you need.

There are genuinely hundreds - maths-aids, dadsworksheets, Twinkl, senteacher, mathworksheets4kids, tes resources, primary resources, math-drills, homeschoolmath, nrich etc etc etc - and that's just a selection of the ones I might look at when considering collecting some questions together for a week of Maths, depending on the topic.

All have some strengths, and some weaknesses. There are few that cover the whole curriculum, and obviously a child may need a variety of approaches when looking at a specific area, and may need different approaches for different concepts.

So Google [name of topic] worksheets, and see what comes up in the image search in particular.

wheresthewine36 Thu 09-Feb-17 14:04:42

Thanks all. I have googled and got lots of results, just wanted to see if anyone had particular recommendations.
Justrich, not for home schooling, just to support their learning.

JustRichmal Thu 09-Feb-17 21:07:06

Have you also considered the free learning sites like Khan Academy?

Dd also liked work books like "Enchanter English" and "Mythical Maths",

wheresthewine36 Fri 10-Feb-17 08:30:09

Thanks, JustRichmal, I hadn't heard of those. Will have a look :-)

ammanda913 Thu 18-Jan-18 15:44:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: