Talk

Advanced search

East/North London Maths tutor

(4 Posts)
sprout2 Fri 04-Nov-16 11:16:06

Hi,
I would really appreciate if someone could recommend a maths tutor for both my son (aged 13) who is dyslexic and my daughter (aged 10). I am happy to travel to them or they could come to my home in east london.

Many thanks

Cagliostro Fri 04-Nov-16 11:21:55

I'm guessing Surrey/Sussex is too far? A friend of mine is near Redhill and is a secondary maths teacher who does tuition as well.

(I do tutor as well, in Crawley, but I'm not a qualified teacher so probably not what you're looking for anyway smile)

IanArchway Tue 22-Nov-16 10:22:26

Hi

I am a qualified maths teacher. In particular I hold the City and Guilds Level 4 Certificate in teaching Numeracy - that is basic maths to people who have always struggled with numbers. (I also hold other teaching qualifications and am a Maths graduate of the University of London).
I am in Archway so East London is not a problem for me to get to. (I in fact did my degree at Queen Mary College on the Mile End Road!)
Let me know if your interested in using me - we can chat on the phone if you like.

lympha Sat 24-Jun-17 18:51:03

Hi there,

I moved recently to Crouch End area. I'm offer Maths tuition up to GCSE level. I can provide references, DBS and PhD title. I love tutoring and adapting my approach to the student's needs and skills. Just an extra help can boost the confidence and bring surprising results.
I believe in what I do and improve my approach constantly with experience.
If you have any question please get in touch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now