Talk

Advanced search

Online Kids Zone??

(4 Posts)
dkennedy952 Tue 17-Nov-15 14:17:01

Hey guys smile I'm doing a bit of research for my marketing degree and I was wondering if a food company gave you an online platform to let your kids play educational games, teaching maths and English etc. Would you make use of this or is this something that doesn't interest you?
Thanks grin

irvine101 Tue 17-Nov-15 15:04:00

It all depend on the contents. There are so many free good website already. So I wouldn't buy the product just to gain access to unknown site.

dkennedy952 Tue 17-Nov-15 15:16:54

Hi, the kids zone would just be an additional feature on the website to get kids more involved within the brand. (A bakery) The games would be based on a character who was hungry and to feed him the children would have to answer educational questions tailored to their age group, this would be a free service.
Thanks smile

irvine101 Tue 17-Nov-15 15:35:23

If it was a bakery, I might let dc try it if it's something to do with cooking,baking rather than maths or English. There are so many similar sites already, so something different would appeal to me. But this is my opinion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now