Talk

Advanced search

Halloween at the London Canal Museum-Cheaper Tickets!

(1 Post)
moonowl Mon 19-Oct-09 19:32:36

grin angry shock hmm HALLOWEEN AT THE LONDON CANAL MUSEUM!!! smile envy angry wink

AN EXCLUSIVE HOME-ED BOAT HAS BEEN BOOKED FOR THIS EVENT!

Come and meet like-minded families, whilst enjoying all the fun Halloween activities on offer at the London Canal Museum!
Wonderful storytelling, fascinating exhibits, spooky sights and sounds and an exciting UV playspace upstairs...
Can you spot the monster in Carlo Gatti's ice-pit? (This was the site of London's first ice"scream" supplier after all!)
Friendly costumed volunteers on hand all day to make sure you have a "wicked" time!
Suitable for all ages.

The specially decorated Home Ed narrowboat will leave on Fri 30th Oct at Twilight (4.30pm)
for a round trip through the Islington Tunnel (also decorated!)
Tickets for the boat are only £7 (a saving of 50p off the Child & £2.50 off the Adult ticket) Please call Becky on 07876777643 or beckyrob@gmail.com to book.
(Tickets can be posted or collected from the desk on the day)
For more info, go to www.canalmuseum.org

Dear All,

Only a handful of tickets left for this fantastic Home-Ed Halloween Boat Trip! I'm a Home-edder who booked this out of my own pocket, only to be let down by a couple of families who cancelled. As I'm a single parent, I really need to sell the spare tickets so I'm advertising as widely as possible. I can send you a scan of the receipt to show I'm genuine, and you can contact the museum, they are keeping a list of tickets spoken for - I will put you on it to reserve yours pending payment.

If you're coming in a group, you don't all have to take the boat trip - museum entry and activities are free all day. Teens are welcome without parents on the boat.
It's a wonderful, friendly museum staffed entirely by volunteers who create a fun, informal, entertaining atmosphere.

Please tell all your friends, and feel free to forward/cross-post.

Hope to see you there!

Becky x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now