Talk

Advanced search

Monday's parliamentry transcript to watch

(9 Posts)
chatterbocs Fri 16-Oct-09 15:10:44

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=4735

Gives you an isight into the kind of probing & prodding we are possibly in for!

chatterbocs Fri 16-Oct-09 15:11:25

Sorry here's the link again
www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=4735

Shugarlips Fri 16-Oct-09 16:10:53

Thanks Chatterbox - started watching this and will finish off later as it is a couple of hours long. Important information though and a tinsy bit worrying

Shugarlips Fri 16-Oct-09 16:12:13

I mean chatterbocs - Friday afternoon fatigue set in!

chatterbocs Fri 16-Oct-09 20:01:03

I watched it & it was about an hr.

atworknotworking Sat 17-Oct-09 21:18:07

Thanks for this link, it was very informative watched it last night it was about 2 1/4 hrs, as their was 2 sessions on the subject. I am new to HE but it was interesting to see whats what wrt government policy it raises a lot of questions as to what's coming and the inconsistencies through LA's.

ommmward Sat 17-Oct-09 23:19:04

there's a huge huge groundswell of opposition to the government plans btw.

letter campaigns, saying "NO!" to the current consultation, lobbying MPs, nationwide "Not Back to School" picnics last month, a mass lobby of parliament this last week (450 people went to see their MPs on the same afternoon). The protests are what have caused the select committee to hold an enquiry into the (extremely dubious - think IRaq dodgy dossier) government-commissioned report.

Let us know if you want some light reading to find out more :-)

chatterbocs Sun 18-Oct-09 00:00:10

Ommward, where do you feel it's all going? Do you think it's all a done deal or do you feel we'll end up somewhere in the middle?

ommmward Sun 18-Oct-09 11:21:24

Me, I'm planning for the worst and trying to hope for the best.

Oh, and will NOT under any circumstances be voting labour, nor lib dem unless our MP shows himself to be liberal in more than name.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now