Talk

Advanced search

Mr Edward Balls on Mumsnet

(11 Posts)
ommmward Mon 07-Sep-09 20:17:18

live, on Wednesday but you can get your questions in early. Come on, we all know what topic the man deserves to be swamped by...

LauraIngallsWilder Mon 07-Sep-09 21:01:09

shock

Has he got a hard hat and a shield do you think?

streakybacon Tue 08-Sep-09 07:24:51

Oh dear God the poor man, he'll get torn to shreds grin. I might even be starting to feel sorry for him.

bradsmissus Tue 08-Sep-09 07:37:19

What streaky said!! (Sorry, it's too early to think of anything original to say!)

Callisto Tue 08-Sep-09 08:20:38

I hope he does get torn to shreds. He is a revolting creep and deserves everything he gets.

GentleOtter Tue 08-Sep-09 10:04:41

Mr Balls,
I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the proposed plan the Scottish Conservatives are debating on giving parents the funding control re their children's education?
Also, what are your plans to assist home educators financially?

TheDMshouldbeRivened Tue 08-Sep-09 10:12:31

I'd want to know why he didn't actually appear to have listenend to the home eddders he talked to.

ommmward Tue 08-Sep-09 14:56:02

you need to post your questions on the linked thread. He won't read them here

LauraIngallsWilder Tue 08-Sep-09 20:43:29

I know it is pathetically childish but.......

I am amused that two men who have a big influence on us HErs have funny names

Mr Badman and Mr Balls

musicposy Tue 08-Sep-09 22:35:30

I posted. Come on people, there aren't many home ed ones on there. Let's swamp him!

singingmum Fri 11-Sep-09 11:29:08

Have just read what ed balls has said what a load of 'balls' tbh just spouted the usual crud speech and failed to listen or address the questions think prob had answers written in advance.Would however love to know if he attends the picnic someone invited him too.
My dc's say tht the report was "done by a 'bad man' who gave it to another who 'ballsed' it up.
They appear to be more correct than I first thought

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now