Talk

Advanced search

Urgently need to talk to a HE in Salisbury, Wiltshire area?

(5 Posts)
poppyboo Thu 02-Jul-09 20:33:22

My LO is due to start reception this september and I am really not sure about it. I am seriously thinking about HE in a Waldorf fashion (we already lead a Waldorf inspired home life) Would love to talk to any HE in Salisbury or close by for advice!

julienoshoes Thu 02-Jul-09 22:16:13

I know there is a really active group of home educators in North Wiltshire and even if that is too far away, Sheena who runs that website, will be very happy to talk to you and point you in the right direction.

HTH

poppyboo Fri 03-Jul-09 08:22:02

Thanks so much for the information, I'll try and get in touch with her. I just really need a chat about HE in this area.

Scrumplet Fri 03-Jul-09 14:04:46

I poppyboo. I don't HE, but was going to with DS (and sometimes - today! - wish I was). As such, I am aware of a fairly active (or at least, it used to be) group in North West Hampshire. I also once bumped into an HE lady and her four daughters in a Salisbury healthfood store and she seemed lovely - so there are definitely some HE folks about in your neck of the woods. CAT me if you want to. I have contact details for our local HE group, which isn't far from you.

RemindMe Sun 16-Aug-09 07:28:10

Hi poppyboo, I've only just seen this. I'm near Salisbury and used to HE (and would love to again). If I can answer any questions please let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now