Talk

Advanced search

Just wanted to share this offer with you all....

(9 Posts)
sorkycake Mon 24-Nov-08 15:17:06

I'm a huge fan of audio cd's after hiring the Harry Potter series from the library and finding that my kids were entranced and most importantly quiet for every car journey we took grin

The Book People had this offer which I just thought was fabulous for the car and thought I'd share

here

babygrosandgros Mon 24-Nov-08 15:19:06

Thank you sorky, that is absloulty fantastic.

DD is too youn at the moment but I'm sure she will love them when she is older

Amazing offer

sorkycake Wed 26-Nov-08 11:46:11

bump simply because it's a rather good deal

julienoshoes Wed 26-Nov-08 13:37:16

Thank you sorky
I think you have just sorted my step grandaughters pressie for me!

lilyfire Wed 26-Nov-08 21:34:03

We have this. My 5yo (he was 4 when we got it) loves it and falls asleep listening to them. The Book People also do a children's classics audio set, with books like The Railway Children, Wind in the Willows, Black Beauty and the Wizard of Oz, which he's really enjoys. Can't remember how much, but think a similar price. Am v tempted by the set of Just William Books they do as well.

Fava Thu 27-Nov-08 08:58:10

Thank you, I am enjoying exploring all the site and I have a feeling my basket might overflow! grin

sorkycake Thu 27-Nov-08 09:03:10

We are lethal on that site. That one and 'Redhouse'.

I've just bought the Mrs.Beeton boxed set of books for my mum's birthday, she was thrilled with them, so cheap too grin

needaholiday Tue 30-Dec-08 19:14:06

It's like a book sweetshop! Wow.

AdventCandleQueen Tue 30-Dec-08 19:16:41

We've got these cds. Ab fab!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: