Talk

Advanced search

Any experience of Beast academy for maths?

(4 Posts)
Waddlelikeapenguin Mon 20-Feb-17 17:19:33

The kids & I love the look of beast academy but it's very expensive to get sent to the UK (& I can't find a UK stockest).

Can anyone help push me one way or the other?
Particularly interested in how robust the actual books are as I would want it to withstand 3 children....

Thanks!

Waddlelikeapenguin Tue 28-Feb-17 12:44:33

Hopeful bump flowers

Kickittome Mon 13-Mar-17 02:03:50

This might be a bit late for you, but I've got nothing but good things to say about Breast Academy. It costs us a bomb in shipping, too (Aus.) but I feel it's worth it.

My eldest has gone through BA3 and is nearly finished BA4. The work is challenging and they expand on concepts in a way that really opens the subject up. All 3 of my kids (10, 7 and 5) love listening in when we read the guide book.

The quality of the books is excellent. The guide book is full-colour and sturdy. The practice books have perforated pages so I pull them out, photocopy then and put then in a folder rather than buying new books for each child.

Hope that was some help. Let me know if you have any questions.

Waddlelikeapenguin Mon 13-Mar-17 23:28:55

Thank you flowers
That was really helpful. I know they will love it but the cost/shipping is so high it has to go through all three kids.
Arrggh we have & enjoy Life of Fred too.....
Thank you glad it's working out for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now