Talk

Advanced search

Home resources.

(5 Posts)
AragornsManlyStubble Fri 06-Jan-17 09:03:43

I home Ed my 8 yr old and I'm just looking as many good online or physical resources as I can in all subjects. Any really amazing books you'd recommend or sites that really got your home edder interested?

HouseofZoo Mon 09-Jan-17 19:34:16

I have just started Home ed'ing again, for my younger children and just getting back into it all. I used to use www.thebookpeople.co.uk for packs of books to help with educating, (go to childrens reference and some of those even my son took a look at! I am still using them now for my younger ones. I used to do google searches for things like 'lesson plans/planning' just trying different terms and eventually I would come to sites that would be shared by teachers with downloadable content/activities. I hope this is a little helpful, I'm sorry I could not think of the actual websites. Good Luck x

LLE1980 Fri 10-Feb-17 01:36:23

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

lizzyj4 Sat 11-Feb-17 01:28:46

The TES website has a lot of good resources (work sheets, lesson plans, etc.) including many that are free: www.tes.com/teaching-resources

katiehigham Mon 13-Feb-17 21:14:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now