Advanced search


(3 Posts)
tinaxxgary Thu 22-May-14 11:59:06

My son is 12 and started a certain high school last september and just recently he has become a very viliot and scared boy and to top it off a bullyhes been bullied at school he is now self harming the first I knew about this was about a month ago when I had a phone call from the school asking what he had done to his hands and at my shocking I couldnt answer then asked me if any of us smoked at my surprise I said yea my hubby does and then at my shock they asked if we had been burning him "(( hes got worse and im scared its not his fault at all, ive now had family support involved with my daughter and tried to help my son but now had to close as her time is up but there are other agencies gonna be involved been doctors also off back on the 30th but what im concerned about the school is always ringing me saying this and that about calum but when I state tjat hes been bullied there reply is hes not so just wonder I wanna take him out the school but anyone know of the channels I need to go downplease

He has gone school today only cause I dont wanna get in trouble I feel bad sad(

BlameItOnTheMoonlight Thu 22-May-14 12:01:25

I think you needs to contact your GP and ask for a referral to CAMHS (Children and adolescent mental health service)

Floralnomad Thu 22-May-14 12:02:38

Sorry OP but I think you need to report your post as you have named your son ,then rewrite a new post in a more legible fashion as TBH its very confused . If you want to HE all you need to do is write the school a letter telling them your intention to HE and the date you plan to start . The local authority will then contact you in due course to ascertain your plans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now