Talk

Advanced search

Any groups/people in Shropshire

(3 Posts)
Betty5313 Thu 04-Oct-12 23:06:18

Hi, v new to all this! Have dd of 32 months and thinking of beginning some sort of home ed. She goes to nursery for a few sessions each week but is withdrawn because she isn't challenged, it is very play based and as she is already hitting a lot of reception age targets the attitude seems to be that she doesn't need to be learning! At home it is question after question all day long, she is wanting to learn. We do lots of fun things, walks, gardening, dance, music, craft etc

Would love to find out about any local groups that we could get advice from as she gets older, at the moment I am feeling my way very much in the dark!

Maamaa Fri 05-Oct-12 11:56:40

I live in Shropshire at the mo but my dd only 2 and we're moving out of the area soon so I'm not active with any groups. However I know in Ludlow library there's a poster up for a group called HEAL -home edders in Ludlow. I think they meet Wednesdays at the rugby club. Sure if you rang library they'd have a look for you. Good luck

Wackymummy Mon 08-Oct-12 19:45:58

Hi! Not in Shropshire but Staffordshire smile I have a little man who is 4 and has never been to Nursery etc. Whereabouts in Shropshire are you? There's quite a few groups going on in Staffs. www.hestaffs.wordpress.com has a list of groups smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now