Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking for social contacts herts, beds, bucks.

(4 Posts)
samhe Sun 02-Oct-11 01:43:54

We de registered our 8 year old son in Sept. I am looking for other kids for him to meet up with individually or very small group (2 to 4) and age 7 or over.

He does not do structured group activities. He enjoys walks in woods etc. skate parks, swimming. We are in hertfordshire but can get to bedfordshire, bucks and some of north london. I have joined the yahoo groups but they tend to do group meet ups. Is there anyone out there?

stmumschool Sat 08-Oct-11 21:04:37

Hello there, I have a 3yr old in same area and we are starting the HE route. I am meeting a group nxt Wed for the 1st time. I didn't have a lot of luck with the yahoo groups but this group are very welcoming. Have you been on the Education otherwise website for our area? That may be another way to meet people.Good luck

toddlerama Sun 09-Oct-11 20:01:57

Have you heard of PLACE in Bedford? Slightly more strructured than some HErs like, but lots of families with a wide age range.

samhe Wed 12-Oct-11 00:47:34

Thanks for replying both of you. I am due to join education otherwhise and will definately find out about the Bedford group.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now