Advanced search

How to find a childminder for HE children???

(4 Posts)
catnipkitty Thu 22-Sep-11 14:18:16

Hi All
I've never had to look for a childminder before, let alone someone who'll take school aged children who are HE'd. I need to find someone for 2 mornings a week while I work. I've looked at ofsted list of local registered CMs but there are loads of them and I just don't know where to start...

Any suggestions gratefully received as HEding the girls relies on me being able to sort this out.

Thanks smile

julienoshoes Thu 22-Sep-11 14:28:26

I'd suggest asking on one of the main home education support lists, such as the Education Otherwise one as I've seen people discussing this very subject there.

catnipkitty Thu 22-Sep-11 14:37:29

Thank you smile

HSMM Fri 23-Sep-11 08:42:47

I am a cm. I would do it, but I don't advertise the fact. Get a list of local childminders from your Council and phone around.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: