Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone be intersted in an online live writers workshop for primary age kids?

(9 Posts)
mummybiz Sat 25-Jun-11 12:30:14

I've been looking at online teaching in particular the WizIQ package - I wondered if anyone would be interested in their children taking part in an online writers workshop/virtual lesson - my DS loves creative writing and would relish the idea of bouncing ideas off some other home ed kids - age range would be 6-8 years ?

beachesforme Sat 25-Jun-11 14:55:45

what cost would it envole

veritythebrave Sun 26-Jun-11 19:41:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mummybiz Mon 27-Jun-11 11:55:01

I'll look further into setting this up - we could perhaps all sign up to use moodle which is virtual learning environment used by school easily adapted for groups of home edders to use. I'd set it up and offer it free of charge to see how it works if enough people are interested.

cinnamini Wed 29-Jun-11 08:48:23

This sounds brilliant .. I might be interested for my 8yo DS. He used to love creative writing but seems to have had the stuffing knocked out of him somewhere along the line. I'm right in the middle of helping him find that spark again. Would definitely love to know more

IslaValargeone Sat 02-Jul-11 13:20:12

I have a 9 year old and would love to learn more about this.

homeedmam11 Wed 06-Jul-11 13:22:19

Sounds interesting, my daughter is almost 8.:0

mummybiz Sat 09-Jul-11 16:36:59

Great there are some people interested - I'm working on the detail and will be back soon with more information.

ComeWhineWithMe Mon 11-Jul-11 19:56:52

I would be interested dd is 11 but has some sen so is still at primary level atm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now