Home Educators in Gwynedd

(13 Posts)
Mamyddraig Mon 16-Sep-19 02:01:35

Did you find any??

Werthers Tue 04-Jun-13 08:08:16

Hi, I'm looking for information regarding flexi-schooling particularly in Gwynedd. I know of other parents that have expressed a desire with the head teacher of their local school but they have been told that Gwynedd LEA do not allow flexi-schooling. I know of at least one school that allows it and wondered if there are others? Thanks

rainbowbrite1980 Thu 20-Sep-12 12:16:16

Hello, is anyone from Gwynedd still around? I am considering flexischooling and would love to chat if you're still here.

gwylan Fri 02-Sep-11 23:43:51

Hi I Pms you, did you get the message??

OP’s posts: |
monstermansmum Thu 25-Aug-11 22:36:38

Hi Gwylan-you still around? I am thinking of flexi-schooling and would love to meet up and get some pointers and ideas from you. I dont know any local home educater's yet. We are in Rhostryfan. my ds is 5 (B1
) and dd is 4-just about to start Dgrin

yolanda123 Sun 10-Jul-11 19:25:10

hi there,
i am looking for a home educator in hammersmith and fulham for my son, it will be starting year 10 in september, i am really lost i dont know how to start if anyone can give me a hand to find more information please let me know.
thanks
yolanda

gwylan Thu 07-Jul-11 01:08:15

Thanks everyone all sorted out now, thank you for the suggestions smile

Advertisement

FionaJNicholson Tue 21-Jun-11 13:45:27

www.education-otherwise.net/index.php?option=com_contact&view=category&catid=281&Itemid=261&limitstart=60

EO has local contacts for Wales including Gwynedd.

I don't really cover Welsh groups on my site but was asked to put on the Wrexham and Fron groups edyourself.org/groups/

Fiona

potkettle Tue 21-Jun-11 11:26:32

'

fairybuns Tue 21-Jun-11 10:39:14

There is a group called CLASP that meet in Bangor and WASHE in Wrexham (may be a bit far for you though).

gwylan Mon 02-May-11 23:22:57

Yes already been there and found the local group. Contacted them by e mail and had no reply so just thought I would post here in case anyone is looking and from Gwynedd. Thanks for the pointers though. May indeed have to start my own.

WhiteBumOfTheMountain Mon 02-May-11 22:39:47

Have you been to he Education Otherwise site? That's very good for finding groups near your area.

www.education-otherwise.org/abouteo.htm

Sometimes its necassary to travel or you could begin your own?

gwylan Mon 02-May-11 00:43:25

Hi I am trying to contact any Home Educators in Gwynedd we are based near to Caernarfon. My children are 5 years old and I am looking for advice and others to chat to as I set out on the Home Ed road.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in