Talk

Advanced search

Ceiling sky lights - the star system on your ceiling - which one?

(2 Posts)
StormzyinaTCup Sun 09-Aug-20 23:44:13

Not sure I can be of much help to you but you have just helped me a great deal with what to buy my DS for Christmas👍😊

I have not heard of these before but, from having a quick look based on Amazon reviews, I'm leaning towards the first one (Sky Lite). I think the projected image looks clearer/sharper. There seems to be a bit of an issue with the remote on the second link although it does have the benefit that you can play music through it via Bluetooth (I'm not sure my DS would use this feature but your DD might?)

Will watch thread with interest to see if anyone has any first hand experience.

2020again Sun 09-Aug-20 22:22:09

Okay I’m hoping someone’s got an idea ceiling lights that project the sky onto the ceiling as my daughter has asked for one for her birthday. She thinks this one (that is because one of her friends has it) www.amazon.co.uk/BlissLights-Sky-Lite-Projector-Ambiance/dp/B085DDTGPM/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=bliss+lights&tag=mumsnetforu03-21&qid=1597007329&sr=8-5. My best friend has suggested I get the one that her daughter has www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0811R8GVP/ref=cm_sw_r_oth_api_i_rb5cFbJ1AGW22?fbclid=IwAR0QXCRI5eJRozemip9qLsSY5hpAxF6bs1T1s-yrNHVyxY122zp1LnBVD68&tag=mumsnetforu03-21 I have no idea what the difference is between the two - can anyone tell? Thanks very much.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in