Talk

Advanced search

Folding dining table

(6 Posts)
Katyy Mon 06-Jan-20 17:56:08

Hi, I’m looking for a dining table that I can fold away and put in a shed.We have downsized and have a small space for a table, but that’s the only place my two young grandchildren have to play, so don’t want to take up the room, we don’t use a table ourselves much, but would like one for occasional use, I could store the chairs upstairs.Am I looking for the impossible?

OP’s posts: |
Feelingpoorlysick Mon 06-Jan-20 17:57:45

www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/norden-gateleg-table-birch-90423887/

This might work for you

Branster Mon 06-Jan-20 18:06:14

I remember John Lewis used to do one of those that fold into a side cabinet those 70-80s styles butterfly style, I should think others do them as well. That’s what you need and it’s not impossible smile

Mosaic123 Thu 09-Jan-20 20:40:16

What about one of those catering tables made of plastic with metal legs? They fold in half and have a handle for carrying. Amazon do them for about £35.

Katyy Fri 10-Jan-20 17:17:38

Thank you ladies some good ideas there. I’d forgotten about the gate leg tables, and I used to have one, when my children were little.Mosaic that’s a good idea too ,it would be ideal to carry it back in the shed when we’re not using it .Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
Markisit Mon 13-Jan-20 11:23:20

Wayfair have got a few different ideas ... www.wayfair.co.uk/keyword.php?keyword=folding+table&command=dosearch&new_keyword_search=true&class_id=

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in