Talk

Advanced search

Wallpaper for baby's room

(7 Posts)
summershine2204 Thu 02-Jan-20 18:47:41

Has anybody used this wallpaper in their nursery?

We're not finding out the sex of our little one but we want to have the nursery pretty much done when they get here, just for convenience more than anything.

If so, what paint did you put with it? Or what would you put with if? We're thinking of just having it on one wall and we have grey furniture on order so I'm not sure if grey walls would be too much.

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
rosydreams Thu 02-Jan-20 23:42:47

maybe a beige or cream to go with dumbos ears you would need to take a roll to the paint aisle

summershine2204 Fri 03-Jan-20 10:10:43

@rosydreams thanks, I didn't even think of that! I've seen it with some really baby pinks but I was hoping for something more neutral.

I think a trip to b&q is needed. The wallpaper isn't available in my nearest store(s) so I need to get it online too

Kyriesmum1 Fri 03-Jan-20 21:43:59

If you go to wickes with the wall paper they have the dulux colour match machine that can make a paint to match the ear colour x

rosydreams Fri 03-Jan-20 22:51:22

good idea ^

summershine2204 Sat 04-Jan-20 08:35:38

@Kyriesmum1 oh thank you for that! I know B&Q have one but it's only for the paint they mix themselves.

I'm going to try convince DH have a ride to pick some up and see if we like it in real life too.

WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Sat 04-Jan-20 08:41:44

Grey and lemon or grey and mint would be nice.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in