Talk

Advanced search

LVT flooring (wood effect)

(10 Posts)
Lebigbanane Fri 19-Jul-19 22:05:50

I like the idea of this for the hall and open plan living area. I've looked at Moduleo and it's nice. Any other suggestions for companies to go with? Not too ££!
Thanks

OP’s posts: |
RJnomore1 Sat 20-Jul-19 08:48:01

Bumping because I’m interested in this too. I need 42 sq m though 💸

trickyex Thu 25-Jul-19 23:21:37

Polyflor.

flooring365 Mon 19-Aug-19 10:08:38

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

StillSmallVoice Wed 28-Aug-19 11:20:50

I have recently had Spacia (made by Amtico, but cheaper) in my hall, and it looks lovely. I've had the same stuff in my kitchen for about six years now. It still looks fabulous, feels nice under the feet and cleaning is just a sweep and running a mop over it.

Mosaic123 Sun 01-Sep-19 07:30:17

Can I ask you a little more about Amtico Spacia please? I have a lounge, kitchen, corridor and hall to put new flooring on and are considering this, or something cheaper. Does it still look amazing and has it become worn or scratched at all?

StillSmallVoice Sun 01-Sep-19 08:08:37

The Spacia has been in my kitchen for about six years and it still looks great. I was a bit worried that dining chairs being scraped across it might scratch it, so went to Wilko and bought some little stick on felt patches to go on the bottom of the chair legs, as a precautionary measure. I don't know if they were actually needed, but there's no scratching.

Oliack1417 Sun 01-Sep-19 08:32:15

We've just put down karndean, looks lovely

indeed Sun 01-Sep-19 08:36:27

We’ve just put Fusion down (honey oak) in all downstairs rooms - it looks lovely and was about 2/3 price of Karndean or Amtico. Very happy with it. fusionfloors.co.uk/

wowfudge Mon 02-Sep-19 07:47:01

We have Polyflor Expona Beveline in our kitchen. It's usually sold for commercial use and was half the price of Spacia, which is Amtico's 'entry level' product.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in