Talk

Advanced search

Please help me to choose a sofa

(6 Posts)
GosiaFourStudio Wed 19-Jun-19 15:20:18

@Esbm2015
stiffkey blue FB one of my favourite colours! I did a little visual/collage using your photo to match the colours (unfortunately I’m not allowed to post any pictures yes - im to fresh here )and I would personally go with either dark blue or grey sofa as both of them correspond very well with that wall colour smile

Mummyoftwokids Mon 17-Jun-19 11:02:13

Love that colour. I immediately thought of teal with a bold yellow cushion. I have a cat too, I know the struggle 😆

Esbm2015 Mon 17-Jun-19 09:04:38

Thanks for your suggestions. I really fancied brown or tan leather but the OH isn’t a fan plus we have two cats.

OP’s posts: |
moonpiggle Sun 16-Jun-19 10:39:47

Love the colour btw. My feature wall is sapphire salute by dulux and i love it, we have a navy blue leather sofa with mustard/black and white/ gold cushions. Have you consired a tan sofa? Orange would also look great.a bit different too.

RebeccaWrongDaily Sun 16-Jun-19 10:25:10

There's a really nice one on Made.com.

www.google.com/search?q=made.com+gold+velvet+sofas&rlz=1CAWAFN_enGB730GB730&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjerKCM1-3iAhWWURUIHfCdA5YQ_AUIESgC&biw=1366&bih=697#imgrc=pQ1LV-r31njT1M:

I would go with orange or mustard or gold.

Esbm2015 Sun 16-Jun-19 10:17:06

We’ve just had our walls painted in stiffkey blue and pale grey

We were thinking a teal or dark blue velvet sofa but really struggling to make a decision.

What is everyone’s thoughts?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in