Advanced search

Where to buy this type of duvet?

(11 Posts)
Abcd3 Sat 25-May-19 13:26:50

I have a double duvet set that consists of a 9 tog duvet, a 4.5 tog one, and they fit together with velcro tabs to make a 13.5 tog duvet for winter. It’s brilliant, and I’m trying to find one like it in king size, but can’t find one. Does anyone happen to know where I could get one?!

OP’s posts: |
papergate Sat 25-May-19 13:32:47

The fine bedding company do a four seasons one with poppers.

Thereverenddoctor Sat 25-May-19 13:34:35

I have one of those. I bought it ages ago from John Lewis in their own range.

TheStakeIsNotThePower Sat 25-May-19 13:37:08

Dunelm? It is called an all season duvet.

I have a wool one from soak and sleep.

m0jit0 Sat 25-May-19 14:12:58

We got one with poppers from marks and Spencer's

Abcd3 Sat 25-May-19 14:23:23

Fab, thanks guys!

OP’s posts: |
Hailthelime Sat 25-May-19 14:24:51

I bought one on Amazon

Whatsnewpussyhat Sat 25-May-19 14:33:06

I got ours from debenhams. It was their hotel collection or something. Cost about £50 for superking.

rideawhiteswan Sat 25-May-19 15:33:50

I've got one from johnlewis. I was very unimpressed with the fine bedding company duvets, cheaper than john lewus but all the filling fairly quickly migrated to one end of the duvet.

SpamChaudFroid Sat 25-May-19 15:44:03

I bought one of these from debenhams a few months ago, this one. Am well pleased with it. Not overly rustley.

Abcd3 Sun 26-May-19 21:52:12

Thank you - that looks good!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in