Advanced search

Unit in kitchen

(8 Posts)
Pals143 Sat 13-Apr-19 11:10:58

Hello, I recently moved into a new house. The previous land lord has got the kitchen decorated. But hasn't made provisions for a dishwasher. Now I made a plan B for where to install it, but need help to go abt how and by whom it should be done. What are the first steps to be taken. Thanks in advance

OP’s posts: |
Greggers2017 Sat 13-Apr-19 11:21:29

You cannot change the kitchen without permission From the landlord. If there's no space for one. You cannot just remove a cupboard.

Pals143 Sun 14-Apr-19 23:23:52

We bought the house, so I can decorate it as I want, I needed to know how to go about it. Whom to contact for plumbing and carpentry. If anyone has any contact details can u pls forward it to me? Thanks in advance

OP’s posts: |
MySecondBestBroomstick Mon 15-Apr-19 14:18:19

If you are not looking to DIY I would contact a kitchen fitter, or a plumber who also fits kitchens.

It is hard to offer any more specific advice without knowing anything about what your plan B involves.
Freestanding/built in, are you removing an existing unit, are you fitting extra worktop etc etc.

Pals143 Mon 15-Apr-19 19:01:16

Thanks, if u could come and look at it and quote me a price, that will be great.

OP’s posts: |
Pals143 Mon 15-Apr-19 19:02:03

Any number on which I could contact u?

OP’s posts: |
MySecondBestBroomstick Mon 15-Apr-19 19:13:16

I think you misunderstand the purpose of these boards.

Greggers2017 Tue 16-Apr-19 19:49:00

You didn't make it clear as you said the previous landlord I thought you meant you had a knew one sorry.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in