Talk

Advanced search

What would you Do?

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MrsE87 Fri 10-Aug-18 19:15:38

In the middle of re decorating house. struggling to find inspiration for the room attached to my living room. Do I continue the same colour for a uniformed Flo or go a little bolder but not clashing?. will attach pics of living room colour pallet and the dreaded room I want to start.confused not finished final bits in living room yet so don't judge megrin

*Post edited by MNHQ*

slinkysaluki Fri 10-Aug-18 21:39:02

Can't see very well from
Pictures but I assume the room
To be decorated is the one with the red wallpaper? What colour do you have in the room adjacent?

MrsE87 Fri 10-Aug-18 22:11:38

sorry was trying to make it easier. It is the one with the purple flowers I want to change. The wall adjacent i have painted in Delux polished pebble

MrsE87 Fri 10-Aug-18 22:14:34

Hope this is better for you to see

slinkysaluki Sat 11-Aug-18 10:17:40

Must go to Specsavers it's looks red to me lol.

There's a colour called Amethyst Starling, Crown
I think or could be Dulux. It's a medium dusky mauve colour, you could have that with the grey in your other room, would look lovely. Or maybe a paler version of the same colour ?

slinkysaluki Sat 11-Aug-18 10:20:16

Amethyst Starling

MrsE87 Sat 11-Aug-18 10:20:21

lol Thank you will look it up now

slinkysaluki Sat 11-Aug-18 10:22:59

This could be nice too

slinkysaluki Sat 11-Aug-18 10:28:24

It's Dusted Fondant. Not sure if look/style your going for with furniture etc but I think it's nice with pale grey. I think you need some colour with grey or it looks bland. I have grey and mustard and navy.

MrsE87 Sat 11-Aug-18 16:42:09

That's a nice colour. I like navy aswell but so many dif colours of it. I agree with needing some colour with it my furniture is white and Mexican pine white washed but top left natural. want to /need to replace settee but not got enough for.that yet so stuck with dark brown leather for now. I like the dusty colours rather than the sharp bright colours if you get what I mean

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: