Talk

Advanced search

Bluebell or Snowdrop from Sofa.com

(8 Posts)
tiptowin Thu 14-Jun-18 12:45:21

I love both - snowdrop is a bit more formal looking which I love but wondering if the back of the bluebell would be more comfortable.

Anyone have either of these designs??

OP’s posts: |
Kismett Thu 14-Jun-18 19:07:50

I don’t have either but we considered the Bluebell because I had read so many good things about it online.

Hawse Thu 14-Jun-18 20:49:39

We have a Bluebell, and my husband hasn't stopped raving about it for over a year. Incredibly comfy, and the back cushions on the bluebell are great. It's incredibly hardwearing as well, and looks almost new (though isn't).

QueenOfIce Sat 16-Jun-18 16:02:41

Bluebell! I really regret getting the Saturday it's not very comfortable due to there being a spring back. I think the snowdrop is similar isn't it?

sepsisandAKI Sat 16-Jun-18 16:15:59

We've got the Isla and love that. I know you weren't asking about it but similar to Bluebell. So comfy.

dontcallmelen Mon 18-Jun-18 17:53:00

I have bluebell sofas, the large & small incredibly comfortable & very hard wearing, we have had ours for four years & look as good as new.
I do plump up the cushions every morning though & turn them regularly.

Haint Mon 18-Jun-18 18:24:16

I’d go snowdrop if I had my time again. Our back cushions are always squashed down and in need of a plump

Gunpowder Mon 18-Jun-18 18:26:36

That’s good to know sepsisandAKI I’d earmarked the Isla because it has a similar look but removable covers.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in