Talk

Advanced search

Porcelain wood effect floor tiles-light colour...

(4 Posts)
Bluesheep8 Wed 13-Jun-18 06:26:22

Hi, has anyone got these? I mean the big textured plank shaped ones...what do you think? Pics would be great..Also, what to do about grout colour? I'm thinking as close to the one shade as possible plus the tiler has said he will make sure the grout is really "narrow" ie as little as possible on show iyswim.

TeddyIsaHe Wed 13-Jun-18 06:29:16

Yes! I have beige-grey ones and they are amazing. So easy to keep clean, and surprisingly warm. Much less hassle than real wood and nicer than Lino. The grout line is barely noticeable as they place them much closer together than usual tiling and the grout is a similar colour. Highly recommend.

Chocolate1984 Wed 13-Jun-18 10:09:07

My brother has them in light oak colour and they look fantastic. I genuinely didn’t even realise they were tiles. The grout is the same colour as the tile and hardly noticeable. I have wood in my hall which will definitely be replaced with tiles.

My brothers tiles were expensive So I don’t know if price reflects how it looks.

Bluesheep8 Wed 13-Jun-18 11:23:06

Thank you both, you've reassured me. The ones we've chosen are 'greige' in colour and are from an Italian company called La tavola I think...feel a lot better about them now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: