Talk

Advanced search

Help me pick a bathroom colour

(7 Posts)
bakebakebake Tue 12-Jun-18 21:12:57

We have this dark panelling around the bathroom but the painted part is white.

I would like to give it a freshen up and thinking of changing the white.

This isn't a guest bathroom.. as we have a toilet downstairs. So only we will see it anyway.

Struggling to picture a colour that would look good.

MissConductUS Tue 12-Jun-18 21:23:22

A pale blue perhaps? I think the paneling is so dark it limits your options. Any chance of painting it over?

wowfudge Tue 12-Jun-18 23:06:18

A soft pale green or pale grey with blue tones would work.

GreenTulips Tue 12-Jun-18 23:10:46

Take a colour from your blind the dark stripe is there already - chose one of the others (a designer would've gone to great lengths to match the blind colours so they work well together)?

bakebakebake Wed 13-Jun-18 04:13:30

I would love to paint over because I hate them! But it really does go all atop the room!

Rented house but we can do whatever.

I didn't think about using a colour from the blind! I'll look at it properly today! That was just left here when we mov d.

amyj1994 Fri 15-Jun-18 14:04:06

I like the idea of a soft pale green! I find green shades always look lovely in bathrooms. You could get a nice patterned bath mat and add a plant or two to the shelving area to make it look more funky too smile

bakebakebake Fri 15-Jun-18 21:13:39

My kitchen, dining room and lounge are all green.. sage green I think it was called.

Pale green would tie into the green theme.

I love the idea of plants! Something that I couldn't kill would be fabulous!

Roll on DH getting paid so I can buy things!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: