Talk

Advanced search

Paint colours - help please!!

(6 Posts)
ShrubsForever Sun 27-May-18 16:12:46

Please help! I need to buy paint tomorrow for bedroom and cannot choose between Dulux Polished Pebble, Chic Shadow or Goose Down. Have got testers for two of them but just can’t visualise the finished room - has anyone used these colours and can recommend/advise against? Rooms to be painted are fairly light. Any input greatly appreciated 🙂

OP’s posts: |
NoirBlanc Sun 27-May-18 17:51:13

I'm not familiar with Dulux paints - but just had a look and they all look lovely to me!
I've got a bedroom painted in what looks like a similar colour to goose Down (F&B Cornforth white) which I love and a bedroom painted in a similar colour to Polished pebble (LG Joanna) which I also love! Probably not very helpful to you though!
There are loads of pictures of the paint colours you mentioned on Pinterest - may help? Three of them here, in the order you mentioned:

Mayhemmumma Sun 27-May-18 17:55:12

Just had exactly same testers out, we went for goose down, it's lovely! Grey but still light.

Mayhemmumma Sun 27-May-18 18:12:25

Ps polish pebble was darker than I wanted and chic shadow looked too grey/green

Mamia15 Sun 27-May-18 18:58:20

I would go for Goose Down - its a beautiful soft pale grey.

Bluesheep8 Mon 28-May-18 03:56:34

We've got polished pebble in a bathroom with white tiles. Took an age to find the right grey though. I'm pleased with it. Which way does your room face?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in