Talk

Advanced search

Kitchen / utility bin???

(4 Posts)
val4 Tue 13-Mar-18 07:50:37

We are building on a new Utility room and would love to see some options for rubbish and recycling Bins! We are family of 6 so need large capacity as don't want to be trekking out to outside bins few times day. Can anyone recommend their bin....touch free preferably 😁.

JoJoSM2 Tue 13-Mar-18 13:07:41

With the recycling in our area, we have 4 separate bins (they're in the kitchen). Organic food is a small bin that was delivered by the council. It lives in a big, deep drawer next to a big box with paper recycling (the drawer is 80 or 90cm wide so lots of space). In addition, we have a pull out unit (60cm wide) that is housing to 2 sizeable bins.

TinklyLittleLaugh Tue 13-Mar-18 13:14:49

In our utility we have a tall brabantia 20l I think. It was a gift, i would never have thought to spend that much on a bin. However it is a really good piece of kit. i have bought a small one for our bathroom off the back of it. We use generic bin liners.

For recycling we use a tall trofast unit from ikea. Easy to wipe down and scrub the tubs and a small footprint.

franktheskank Tue 13-Mar-18 18:26:17

How about a double bin that pulls out from under the counter?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: