Talk

Advanced search

Narrow bedside cabinets/table

(10 Posts)
WhenDoISleep Wed 14-Feb-18 16:35:23

I'm looking for some narrow (30 - 35 cms approx.) bedside cabinets. I'd prefer not to spend too much as these are just an interim solution until we redecorate our room.

Does anyone have any and can share where they are from or seen any when looking at other things?

namechangedtoday15 Wed 14-Feb-18 20:17:46

M&S have some in the Hastings range which are very narrow, and Ikea have various options including the NORDLI.

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Wed 14-Feb-18 20:23:11

shop.sueryder.org/home-furniture/furniture/bedside-lamp-tables/pair-of-grey-telephone-tables-with-grey-handles.html

A friend has these beauties for £40 for the pair, and just added fancier handles

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Wed 14-Feb-18 20:24:07

They are 25cm square

RippleEffects Wed 14-Feb-18 20:34:22

We have small Ikea floating shelves as bedside tables. Very cheap and minimal. We have nice fancy wall lights with reading light above.

lauraec Wed 14-Feb-18 21:46:12

RippleEffects, are you able to post pics of this? This is exactly what we were thinking of doing in our bedroom but can't find any inspirational pics anywhere !!

WhenDoISleep Wed 14-Feb-18 21:49:20

Thanks all, some great ideas for me to look into.

I think the main problem I have is the complete mishmash that is our bedroom furniture, so I have no clue what it is best to buy. We have built in wardrobes (fine in themselves) but with hideous yellowing cream doors with pink highlighting, a lovely oak chest of drawers from our old house and very old cheap bedside tables (although they have lasted 18 years so far so aren't all that bad). Carpet is currently pink and has random stains and burns on it from the previous owners. It's likely to be some time (years) before we redecorate - we just about managed to paint the hideous pink walls before we moved in, but I really regret not ripping out the wardrobes and re-carpeting while the house was empty.

WhenDoISleep Wed 14-Feb-18 21:53:14

RippleEffects I eventually want a narrow floating cabinet on either side with an internal shelf with charging dock etc, with wall mounted reading lights above.

RippleEffects Wed 14-Feb-18 21:58:16

Un-inspirational pic. I appear to have cable spaghetti going on at present.

Oldieandgoldie Wed 14-Feb-18 22:31:00

Something like these

www.argos.co.uk/product/6091226

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: