Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got Dulux Just Walnut to show me?

(15 Posts)
pygmywarrior Fri 09-Feb-18 16:13:23

Just that really. Trying to decide between Just walnut and Egyptian cotton to go in dining room and bedroom. In bedroom we will pair with Willow Tree green.

Was originally planning on delicate seashell which is much lighter so trying to work out if just walnut is too dark. Thank you 😊

Only1scoop Fri 09-Feb-18 16:14:22

Will try and photograph when home smile

Only1scoop Fri 09-Feb-18 16:16:17

I'd call it white with the slightest grey tone....

krazipan Fri 09-Feb-18 16:23:12

This is Just Walnut on the walls. I have it everywhere blush

pygmywarrior Fri 09-Feb-18 16:56:44

Thank you both x you’re a big fan then krazipan? smile

Any more pics would be so appreciated thank you

krazipan Fri 09-Feb-18 20:34:46

I love it....it's a good neutral colour ☺️

keepingbees Fri 09-Feb-18 20:39:56

I have Egyptian cotton in my hall/stairs and landing. It can change between looking grey and beige depending on the light which is something to consider. It looks very beige in my house (especially next to our other grey walls) but I've seen other people say it's grey.

thethoughtfox Fri 09-Feb-18 21:34:17

I have no pic but it's in dd 4 bedroom. IT's a lovely warm pale grey and looks very expensive.At least 2 friends have asked for the name so they can use it in their living rooms.

thethoughtfox Fri 09-Feb-18 21:34:44

It's very pale.

PotatoesOfTheCarribean Fri 09-Feb-18 21:36:15

It's a lovely colour but looks very different depending on the light. Sometimes it's almost pinky, other times it just looks grey. That's a good thing though, it's a great neutral colour without being just grey or neutral.

PotatoesOfTheCarribean Fri 09-Feb-18 21:36:31

Well, that made no sense

HotelEuphoria Fri 09-Feb-18 21:40:53

Can't help with the walnut but this is Egyptian Cotton.

TheImprobableGirl Fri 09-Feb-18 21:42:06

these are the two most similar colours ive ever seen grin

PotatoesOfTheCarribean Fri 09-Feb-18 21:48:00

Just Walnut is a bit warmer, Egyptian cotton is more grey. They are very very similar though.

pygmywarrior Sat 10-Feb-18 06:08:19

This is so helpful thanks everyone. And hearing that they’re so similar is really reassuring as means won’t be a big mistake either way smile They look quite different from the testers on our walls - EC looks much darker - but lots of people have said full painted walls came out different to testers which was why I came to ask you fabulous folk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now